Maximuim 30 people capacity, reservations always required & bar closed!
Current measures at GRIP:
- Our maximum capacity is set at 30 people, thus we have to change our reservation module. All existing reservations will be canceled, starting tomorrow you’ll be able to make a new reservation.
- Reservation timeslots for the bouldergym will be 1,5 hours and 2 hours for the climbing center
- Parents/supervisors also have to make a reservation!
- Dressing rooms are closed, please change at home
- Face masks are mandatory within GRIP, so please wear your facemask during check-in, at the bar and at the closets when storing your bag and coat. While bouldering or climbing you may take off the facemask. Forgot your facemask? No problem they are available at the bar for €1,-
- For training groups, courses and workshops a lot will change. We will send you an email with more information.
- The Alien Head competition is canceled. Still want some competition? Join the Blue Tape Sessions competition in the Toplogger app.
- Due to the limited capacity we would like to urge everyone to make sure you book a spot you’re going to use, otherwise cancel in time so someone else can take your spot.
Besides that follow the basic rules! Wash your hands, stay home if you’re experiencing symptoms and keep 1,5m distance, also while wearing a facemask!